Pen Sexucation Pen Sexucation

rofl

hehe smooth animation and pretty entertaining vid, and to Ruswut, the author put in the description that he got the idea, and possibly the images from a viral email, probably being the link that you posted

Mario Bloopers (vA) Mario Bloopers (vA)

Wow i remember this :D

nice submission i think i saw your old flash long ago, first few scenes seemed very familiar

Car Ad Car Ad

Good one :P

At the beginning I really didn't know what to expect, then the windy road stuff came on.Simple animation, nice parody :)

Super-Avoider Super-Avoider

Not bad if you're bored lol

It was an OK game just for self entertainment purposes, but other than that its not really anything special. If perhaps the graphics were upped a little, the enemies had random spawn locations, and the user was restricted from clicking "play" to skip frames, it might be a worthwhile game.

pir85 responds:

The thing about randomly spawned locations is that the enemies will spawn at random....That means that sometimes you won't be able to complete the game... without actually dying from time to time. please pm me if you know code that i don't or if you have other suggestions.

Sketch Rider Sketch Rider

great game love it

i like these kind of games, kinda like the one w/ the bikes i think its called trials but cars is awesome too. the drawing isnt bad just because its the type of game where nobody rlly gives a crap.

Slippery Side Swipe Slippery Side Swipe

holy shit this is hard

good game tho

Acreonte responds:

It's funny, all of us think we are good using the mouse and we can react on time to these sort of games and the thing is that some people think the game is easy!
thanks for your comment :)