Super-Avoider Super-Avoider

Not bad if you're bored lol

It was an OK game just for self entertainment purposes, but other than that its not really anything special. If perhaps the graphics were upped a little, the enemies had random spawn locations, and the user was restricted from clicking "play" to skip frames, it might be a worthwhile game.

pir85 responds:

The thing about randomly spawned locations is that the enemies will spawn at random....That means that sometimes you won't be able to complete the game... without actually dying from time to time. please pm me if you know code that i don't or if you have other suggestions.

Sketch Rider Sketch Rider

great game love it

i like these kind of games, kinda like the one w/ the bikes i think its called trials but cars is awesome too. the drawing isnt bad just because its the type of game where nobody rlly gives a crap.

Slippery Side Swipe Slippery Side Swipe

holy shit this is hard

good game tho

Acreonte responds:

It's funny, all of us think we are good using the mouse and we can react on time to these sort of games and the thing is that some people think the game is easy!
thanks for your comment :)

TheExtreme Stick Tutorial TheExtreme Stick Tutorial

great tut very helpful

this has now inspired me to make an animation... AWESOME!!!

Cats' Maze of Death V3 Cats' Maze of Death V3

not bad kinda funny at the end

haha i found a way to cheat not saying anything tho

Mia responds:

Only Twats cheat.

Heli Invasion 1 Heli Invasion 1

this game is a bit worse and better than ur second

for the first game i like the explosion realism but the 1$ bullet thing kinda sucked but it was still fun to play the second game doesnt have the same explosion effect (multiple deaths) but there are more upgrades in the second

- Heli Invasion II - - Heli Invasion II -

LOL THis game is really fun

i havnt actually beaten it b/c my comp sux and it lags in the later levels (17,18,19...) but how many levels are there???

Counter-Strike SideScroll Counter-Strike SideScroll

LOL AWESOME I LOVE CSS

lol nice game it get prretty repetetive after a while but for grade 9 its very good im in grade 8 and i made a flash tut when i was starting grade 7 and im trying to put together a madness movie for SBC day eventually. im a big fan of css

Button Tutorial Button Tutorial

this is a helpful tutorial

this helped me a lot for animation buttons and adding the shadow to it i dont see y ppl would rate it 0. and also check out my tut on buttons. TENACIOUS D ROCKS!

Saint-Anarchy responds:

I'm glad that it helps. I'll look at your tutorial now. And I still have to see the pick of destiny =/

HoverTanks2 HoverTanks2

cool game

the one thing I found annoying was the fake preloader. I know that many ppl don't have hi-speed internet, and this game loads very slowly.just insert a real preloader and you're good!